Skip to content
Litany Of Code
- You will not remember everything you have written.
- You will be embarrassed by some things you have written.
- What you write will be a trade-off of time, features, and quality.
- You will have to collaborate on code.
- Code doesn’t become code until it is a collaboration.
- You will not understand some things others have written.
- You will not agree with some things others have written.
- Your code will exceed your ability to remember minutiae.
- Your code will keep growing.
- Your code will need to be refactored.
- Deleting code is still making progress.